Welcome to my blog...

Green trees, cool water, a gentle breeze...the perfect place to sit at the feet of the Master and learn. Jesus taught so often on the shoreline, and He's still speaking today.

This is where I share the lessons He teaches me, often during the time I spend on the shores of a local lake. I don't have all the answers...and some days I don't have any. But I go here when I need to draw near to Him in a tangible way. Come with me...

Friday, October 17, 2014

Miracles & Moments of Grace - A Review

Everyone loves a good story.  And if it's a true story of faith, courage, or Divine intervention all the better!

Today at Circles of Faith, I'm reviewing "Miracles & Moments of Grace - Inspiring Stories of Survival"written by friend and talented writer of seven books, Nancy B. Kennedy.

From the very first page of Nancy B. Kennedy's book, "Miracles & Moments of Grace - INSPIRING STORIES OF SURVIVAL", I was drawn in.  I found myself transfixed as I read about an 18-wheeler careening off the road, barreling into the unknown during a blinding dust storm.  I held my breath through the tale of a masked gunman who crashed a home jewelry party.  Tears flowed as I read the account of Emily, a two-year old little girl stricken with cancer.

Read the rest of the review here.  Read more about Nancy and her books here.

No comments:

Post a Comment