Welcome to my blog...

Green trees, cool water, a gentle breeze...the perfect place to sit at the feet of the Master and learn. Jesus taught so often on the shoreline, and He's still speaking today.

This is where I share the lessons He teaches me, often during the time I spend on the shores of a local lake. I don't have all the answers...and some days I don't have any. But I go here when I need to draw near to Him in a tangible way. Come with me...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hurt and Healing

Words spoken
Heart broken
Excuses made
Trust betrayed

Suspicions rise
Denials fly
Walls erected
Heart protected?

No.

Anger grows
Sadness flows
Mess created
Still unabated

Solutions where?
Why care?
Nothing's fair...
Try prayer

Now.

Letting go
Saying no
Finding peace
Sweet release

Walls crumble
Heart humbled
Healing starts
Sin departs

Forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment