Welcome to my blog...

Green trees, cool water, a gentle breeze...the perfect place to sit at the feet of the Master and learn. Jesus taught so often on the shoreline, and He's still speaking today.

This is where I share the lessons He teaches me, often during the time I spend on the shores of a local lake. I don't have all the answers...and some days I don't have any. But I go here when I need to draw near to Him in a tangible way. Come with me...

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Devotional

Today, Monday October 22nd, I am honored to have my devotional, "Peaceful Slumber" published at http://christiandevotions.us/.  The mission at Christian Devotions states in part "The mission of Christian Devotions is two-fold: First, to provide personal and relatable devotions for those who may not otherwise be exposed to the Word of God. Second, to promote Christian writing and reading."

I invite you to visit the site and check out the many wonderful writers who contribute to this daily devotional site.  I pray you are blessed by what you read, and that you may experience 'peaceful slumber' as you put your trust in the only true Security we have!

Blessings-

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment