Welcome to my blog...

Green trees, cool water, a gentle breeze...the perfect place to sit at the feet of the Master and learn. Jesus taught so often on the shoreline, and He's still speaking today.

This is where I share the lessons He teaches me, often during the time I spend on the shores of a local lake. I don't have all the answers...and some days I don't have any. But I go here when I need to draw near to Him in a tangible way. Come with me...

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Trusting the Dream-Giver

We were in uncharted territory and there were a boat load of questions.
For years, we held Kid’s Camp (aka VBS) in our church in the suburbs. Well over 100 volunteers working with upwards of 200 kids.
But three years ago, God planted a bigger dream…to take that program and do it all over again in the inner city. Two Kid’s Camps in two months. The visionaries were excited…the detail-oriented, planning people thought it was crazy....
For the rest of the story, visit me over at God-sized Dreams today...I  pray you will be inspired to trust the Dream-giver to dream big!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment