Welcome to my blog...

Green trees, cool water, a gentle breeze...the perfect place to sit at the feet of the Master and learn. Jesus taught so often on the shoreline, and He's still speaking today.

This is where I share the lessons He teaches me, often during the time I spend on the shores of a local lake. I don't have all the answers...and some days I don't have any. But I go here when I need to draw near to Him in a tangible way. Come with me...

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Adventures in Community Outreach: Seeds of Love

In my Adventures in Community Outreach posts I've shared some of my experiences with single day outreaches or short-term, large scale projects broken down into small group activities.

Today's offering is a little different. How We Can Sow Seeds of Love, a guest post on Circlesoffaith.org, is about a longer term commitment. It's also about trusting God's leading when you feel the prompting of His Spirit - even if you don't think you have the needed gifts to complete the task

"I'm not a gardener. Over the years I've put the occasional tomato plant in the ground with mixed results. I have a black thumb when it comes to house plants. But despite my lack of expertise, the idea took hold in my heart - I knew it was from God."

Join me here for the rest of the story about the little donation garden that grew...


No comments:

Post a Comment